ISO 9000 (ISO 9000) is series of international standards for creating quality management system within the enterprise, which is a set of requirements for organizing management of quality and efficiency for the processes within the company, its products and services.
ISO is the abbreviation for the International Organization for Standardization. In 1987 ISO 9000/87 was adopted as the very first version of universal standards for organization’s quality management systems. By certifying quality management system according to the international standards of ISO 9000 series (ISO 9000), enterprise receives a number of competitive advantages, as certification of Quality Management System which shows other market participants that the QMS of this enterprise is designed and organized taking into account certain requirements and functions which effectively provide high and stable quality of services and products of this enterprise. The quality management system (QMS) in organization according to the model of ISO 9000 series is regulated by certain documents and regulations.
Certification has one preliminary and two main stages:
- preliminary assessment of the Quality Management System (QMS);
- verification and assessment of the quality system within organization;
- inspection control over certified quality system.
Preliminary assessment of the quality system consists of evaluation and analysis of the quality system documentation for selected organization. Applicant’s company is being audited on the basis of the following documents that were submitted to the certification body:
application for certification;
- initial information for preliminary assessment of production;
- organizational and structural schemes of applicant company and its quality service;
- organization’s (applicant’s) quality policy;
- list of internal quality system documents.
For certification of quality systems, Certification Body has the right to request from the organization other necessary information.
During preparatory stage of inspection and assessment of quality system duties are distributed among the members of expert committee, and required documents are prepared for the inspection.
Verification includes the following procedures:
- preliminary meeting;
- inspection of the organization;
- preparation of audit report;
- final meeting
Certificate is issued for a period of 3 years with subsequent renewal. During the period of validity, the certification body annually conducts inspection control in order to confirm the compliance with the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001-2001.
Advantages of ISO 9000 (ISO 9000):
- increase the chances of winning when participating in tenders, competitions, as well as at the closure of both internal and foreign contracts;
- mandatory condition for receiving a state, military or any other order, which is financed from the federal or regional budget;
- opportunity to cooperate in joint activities and projects with foreign organizations;
- increase production efficiency;
- public image formation of stable and strong position of enterprise on the market;
- improving quality of products, services;
- increased confidence of investment, insurance, legal and other companies working with you.
By contacting us, you get high-quality certification services in the shortest possible time. We are looking forward to working with you.