State registration of products is carried out on the basis of Article 43 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of March 30, 1999 N 52-ФЗ “On the Sanitary and Epidemiological Well-Being of the Population”, article 10 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 02.01.2000 No. 29-FZ “On Quality and Safety food products “, Decrees of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 21, 2000 No. 988” On state registration of new food products, materials and products “, dated April 04, 2001 No. 262” On state registration of certain types of products, etc. potentially dangerous to humans, as well as certain types of products which are imported to the territory of the Russian Federation for the first time “and other legislative acts.
State registration is subject to first introduced into production and previously unused chemical and biological substances, as well as preparations based on them that are potentially dangerous to humans (except for medicines), certain types of products that pose potential danger to human beings; new food products, materials and products made in the Russian Federation, food products, materials and products that are imported for the first time into the territory of the Russian Federation – an exact list can be found here.
State registration of products is carried out by the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being (Rospotrebnadzor), since these powers are spelled out in the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 30.06.2004 N 322 “On approval of the regulations on the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and human well-being. “
State registration of products includes:
- examination of the results of studies (tests), toxicological, hygienic and other types of product evaluations (the so-called laboratory studies);
- consideration of documents submitted by the applicant characterizing the properties of the products and compliance with the requirements of the state sanitary and epidemiological rules and standards (according to the list of documents which is different for each type of product);
- if Rospotrebnadzor makes a positive decision on the state registration of products, then the introduction of information on products in the State Register of Products that have passed state registration;
- and, of course, issuing a certificate of state registration of products.
- State registration of products is carried out at the expense of the applicant !!!
- The term for consideration of documentation (including protocols and expert opinion) in Rospotrebnadzor is not more than 40 days from the date of receipt of all necessary documents and the submission of an application for state registration. It must be understood that before submitting documents to Rospotrebnadzor, it is necessary to conduct laboratory tests, and this requires at least another 2 months!
Laboratory tests and studies should be carried out in accredited testing laboratories (centers), and the authorized institution of Rospotrebnadzor gives directions to these centers.
It is NECESSARY to be prepared that this procedure is not cheap, and the exact price is determined in accordance with how much laboratory tests will be sent to you (depending on the type of product). And finally, about where you can get a certificate of state registration of products:
For those who are used to doing everything on their own, the road lies only to Rospotrebnadzor . We want to warn you in advance the process is quite sophisticated and time-consuming.
For those who believe that everyone should do their own thing, we recommend contacting US: professionally, and most importantly, quickly and at minimal cost, we will carry out the State Registration of YOUR products for YOU and receive a certificate of state registration.